There are a couple of ways you can approach disassembling your trampoline, full decamp for relocating or storage or partial decamp for storing away.
Here's how one of our assembly team members would do it.
- Start by removing the safety net from the top of the safety net poles.
- Unbolt the safety net poles from the frame (poles come in 2 sections you can keep them as one part or separate so they are smaller if needed).
- Remove the safety pad from the frame and fold into sections.
- Remove the springs (in sections as you would have done with set up) from the frame and jumping mat using spring tool - if you are missing this you can use a spring by removing a spring from the trampoline then use that spring to hook the springs from the frame end and pulling back until the spring comes out of the hole. Repeat.
- **If storing away or needing to reassemble keep the safety net and jumping mat attached**.
- Separate the frame by wiggling the top rails (ring) until a section comes apart.
- You can then either store those parts into sections or further disassemble (seperate using the button clips the foot and leg extensions) then the top rails.
Partial decamp i.e for winter with leaving the frame
- Remove the safety net from the safety net poles.
- *You can leave up the safety net poles or keep them in one complete section*.
- Remove the safety pad.
- Remove the springs.
- Keep the safety net attached to the jumping mat, this will make reassembly much easier.
If you want to store away the frame part into sections or further disassemble (separate using the button clips the foot and leg extensions) then the top rails.